Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My name is...?

Salam,
My name is Is
Is?
sapa 2?
Ismail bin Mail?
(2 cekak singgit)
hahahahaha...

My name is Dekdah.
My name is Zue.
I repeat.
Z.U.E.
Not zoo.
Clear?



Me?
23 dis year.
So u can call me Miss Bedah.
haih?
CikBedah.

Nothings gonna change me!

Still d same...

Small.

(beza size kn?)
Still cute,
(perasaan jek)
x matured.
Like me...
TALL?
Less!!!
Still the same inches.
Mantain 45-46 kg.
Lately 44 kg.
Nothing different?
Something different?

So, im decided to become a new person.
since nobody know d real me
More femine.
~i luv pink colour~
wait...
im going 2 d ladies.
(nk temuntah)

More smart.
More cool.
More matured.
Size doesn’t matter!

Someone told me that,
My face showing 1001...
Feeling.
Will u imagine that?

Yeah!
im a new 1!

Save as Draft

~think n smile~

No comments: